First of all you will need one dozen plastic easter eggs in six colors (2 Pink, 2 Blue, 2 Green, 2 Yellow, 2 Purple and 2 orange) or any six colors that you can get your hands on. Place different items in the eggs on paper. (See list below or choose your own) and let each of your guests pick an egg (Remember to tell your host not to pick the certain color egg that you placed "you are going to book a party today because your host is having a party). But don't allow them to open them up until everyone picks theirs. Explain to your guests the rules of the game before you hand out the eggs. let them choose if they want to play or not, but don't forget to tell them about the other things in the eggs. Explain to all that by booking a party that they will earn free gifts and most of all they will be helping their host reach their goal for their party.
These are the things I put in the eggs.
(2 PINK EGGS)
YOU ARE GOING TO BOOK A PARTY FOR YOUR HOST TODAY
(2 BLUE EGGS)
YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY ANY SALES TAX ON YOUR ORDER TODAY
(2 GREEN EGGS)
SORRY YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE ANOTHER EGG
YOU JUST WON A PRIZE! FREE GADGETS FROM TUPPERWARE.
(2 YELLOW EGGS)
YOU JUST WON $1.00 OFF YOUR ORDER TODAY.
(1 PURPLE EGG)
YOU JUST WON $2.00 OOF YOUR ORDER TODAY.
(1 PURPLE EGG)
SORRY! THE EGG YOU HAVE CHOSEN HAS GONE ROTTEN. PLEASE PICK ANOTHER>
Place these eggs into an egg carton and place it where the guests can see them, let them wonder what there for.
(1) Write "Yes" or "NO".
(2) Write a number from 1 to 75.
(3) Pick a number from 1 to 10.
(4) Pick a number from 1 to 100.
(5) Write "yes" or "no".
(6) Name A Place.
(7) Pick a number from 1 to 100.
(8) Write a descriptive word.
(9) Name a wordly possession.
(10) Name a trade or profession.
(11) Name a fault of your own.
(12) Name a flower.
(13) Write "yes" or "no".
(14) Write anaffirmative expression.
(15) Name a period of time
(16) Write down the place you were lase night.
(17) Write "yes" or "no".
(18) Write a sentence of 2 to 6 words.
(19) Write "yes" or "no".
(20) A member of your sex present in the room.
(1) Will this fortune influence your future
(2) How many years wil it take before you achieve your secret desire?
(3) How many children will you have?
(4) How many pounds will you gain in the next ten years?
(5) Will you lose all your hair before you are fifty?
(6) Where will you enjoy most of your life?
(7) What will your weekly income be in dollars?
(8) How will you look in your old age?
(9) What is one big desire to own?
(10) What would you really like to be?
(11) What Keeps you from being more popular?
(12) What expresses your personality?
(13) Do you think very highly of yourself?
(14) Do you have a secret admirer?
(15) How long do you know him or her?
(16) Where did you first meet him or her?
(17) Has he or she asked you for a dete?
(18) What did you say?
(19) Do you think anything will ever come of the whole thing?
(20) Who is you foremost rival?